Thursday, June 30, 2011

About Lisa...


I like peanut butter & jelly crackers and randomivity. I don't like milk. I love tequila. I have a loud laugh and I laugh often. I sneeze even louder and I love it. I achieved a life long dream of going to culinary school & am own my own catering company. I like abstract art. I'm a lefty. I am terrible at keeping in touch. I call datable men, "boys". I moved to Boston without knowing anyone so I could re-invent myself. I did an excellent job. I worked for Walt Disney World. When I don't feel emotionally strong enough, I fake it. I often start projects but never finish them, but when I really put my mind to something it gets done right away. I do not like to sweat, which sucks because I have hyperhydrosis. I am afraid of snakes. And also, bald men. My favorite smells are fresh lemon, garlic and olive oil sauteing, autumn air and clean boys in the sun. I don't really like chocolate a lot. I can type, like, a billion words per minute. I love the Red Sox, even when they lose. I find joy in very small things and that makes people look at me funny, but I don't care anymore. I've met Rosa Parks. I love wearing sweaters/sweatshirts with turtlenecks under them, even though it's out of style. I hate feet. I am enthralled with deviance. I could live on cheese. I like crunchy French Fries. I hate to be pruney. I like the smell of skunks. I am not afraid of failing but I am afraid of people seeing me fail. I once saved someone from being raped by pushing over a man who was the size of Alaska. I've been hit by a man-I didn't do anything about it at first, but I will never allow that to happen again. I like to think I like spontaneity, but really, I like a plan. I can read a map. Before I die, I would like to learn how to play the piano. I can play the flute and the piccolo. I find as much comfort in being alone as I find it to be lonely. I once owned a pencil signed original Dali for about 1/2 hour. I never thought I'd find true love, but I found it in a pool hall. I sometimes wish I was more memorable. I still like more people than I hate.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.