Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Little Lashetta

July is a busy month for my family...Today is my littlest sister's birthday. I'm not really sure how it happened, but somehow she managed to become 23!

A few words that describe my littlest sister: Compassionate, thoughtful, hysterical, outspoken, curious, spunky, loyal and sweet. She'll stand up to (and probably scare) a 500 pounds man if they are picking on someone she loves. She makes birthday cards from scratch and writes long, meaningful notes inside of them. She doesn't always know where she's going and doesn't quite know what she wants to do but she'll get there...

I'm very lucky to have a little sister like her and I'm sad I won't get to spend time with her today. Hopefully soon!

Happy birthday Lashetta-I love you!!!

2 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Happy birthday baby sister!

lashetta said...

Thank you Lee Lee! You made me cry! Love you so much