Friday, August 12, 2011

Song "Challenge" Day 1 or 5 on Friday

I feel like I'm floundering. Sometimes I feel OK but most of the time, lately, I feel like I'm just here. I'm not sure what I need or how I'm going to get out of this funk or how I'm going to get back to the place I call "me" but I'll get there. One of the things I'm entertaining is doing a few "30 day challenges". They'll be simple ones, like this song challenge but at least they'll give me something to do. Some might even challenge me a little. We'll see...

Today's song challenge is to listen to a song with my favorite color in the title. My favorite color is green, which is where all of these come from. As I was scrolling through songs, I remembered that an old blog friend of mine, Travis, happens to have a weekly meme called Five on Friday. It seemed to me that finding 4 extra songs for today's challenge was the obvious thing to do.

I have always been sort of an over achiever.












1 comment:

Linda said...

I was going to be very disappointed if you didn't have "It's Not Easy Being Green" - glad to see that I am not disappointed at all!