Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What if?

Sorry, to my little sister Lauren for this picture...considering that she's one of the only people who reads right nowI probably should pick another one, but it kind of makes me laugh...sorry Lash!


If food had no calories or negative affect on your health, what would you eat and how often?

My list would generally include crunchy, salty items with cheese. And dip. So I'd eat:

Tacos-the "fake" kind with ground beef and crispy yellow shells. With lots and lots of melty cheese. And a dab of sour cream.

Potato Chips-I love them but never eat them because they are so addicting and bad for you. But oh, how I love them! I would stuff a whole bunch of them in my mouth at a time and happily crunch away until they were gone. And then I'd do it again.

This also includes Doritos. And French onion dip and Ridges. OMG. I wish they weren't bad for you.

Crispy French Fries dipped in ketchup. Or the Cheese Fries from Outback Steakhouse-the one with the delicious ranch dressing.

Pepperoni & Salami-These are two other things I never buy because I love them so much. Cured meat in general rocks, but these two...these two get me every time.

Stuffed or Deep Dish Pizza-Sausage, please.

All beef hot dogs on potato rolls with mustard, onions and chili. Or just plain with mustard.

I almost forgot bacon. How the heck did I do that? Hot, crispy bacon. Plain or in an omelet with cheese. Yes, I have a cheese problem....

Potato skins-potatoes, cheese and bacon...hmmm....a no brainier, right?

*sigh*

This post brought to you by the gross Lean Cuisine I have for lunch today, and the fat pants I never want to wear again.

5 comments:

Mrs. OrioleGal9 said...

I read it! Just haven't had time to comment.

Love ya!

ClancyPants said...

Sorry, friend. Your sissy is not the only one reading!! Perhaps she is the only one commenting, but I'm always reading.

Hugs!

Lisa said...

Oh boy...I'm sorry! I shall retract that first sentence. :)

Jamie C. said...

I read too! :)

Yes, I would be gleefully indulging in just about everything you mentioned. Trader Joe's sweet potato chips...mmmmmmm.

I'd have to add chocolate in there...brownies, cake, mousse, you name it.

Desert Songbird said...

Great. Now I'm craving potato chips. NOT. GOOD.

Sigh....