Friday, October 21, 2011

Randomivity Edition 2


Every Friday morning I wake up with the "Friday Song" in my head. If you don't know it, Google Rebecca Black. It's not a fun song to have stuck in your head.

That song might stink, but the girl doesn't. We watched her on 60 Minutes or some show like that and she's got great spirit.

I have a coworker who has always reminded me of someone and I could not for the life of me figure it out. Then, last week, he came into our office to borrow a pen and addressed us in this way, "Hello valued colleagues". And it popped into my head. Any idea who it is? Highlight between the *'s for the answer. *Sheldon from Big Bang Theory*

That was fun, wasn't it? :)

Little boys like me. I don't know why, they just do...

Brian and I are not good at bowling...yet. Though I am told that Brian is good at candle pin bowling. Which I've never done.

It's funny to watch someone get all worked up over bowling...when she's using the bumpers. (And wearing a gigantic red leather jacket.)

It is not good to forget you are on the phone. Especially when you are driving and someone pulls out in front of you and your horn does not work so you scream the "f" word at the offending car. And especially when you are on the phone with your doctor's office.

We're going to Florida in 2 days. 2 DAYS!!!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Seriously? Omg, that is so funny... that f-bomb sounds like something I'd do.

Happy vacation day!

lashetta said...

what is candle pin bowling? I like bowling once in a while but I suck. "little boys like me" sounds bad. I dont like the big bang theory I cant stand their voices :/ I cannotttttttttttt wait for vaca!