Monday, November 7, 2011

Harbor View

While I am not going to reveal anything really specific about it I'm happy to tell you that yesterday Brian and I booked our wedding venue!! Those of you who will be invited will receive a "save the date" card sometime in the next month. Until then, all you get is this:

This is the view from the room we booked. Beautiful. Colorful. On the water...perfect. The minute I walked into the lobby, I knew that it was the place. It's so bright and warm and the entire room is surrounded by windows, so no matter where you are, you have a view of the harbor.

This was actually our second choice on paper. We went to look at our first choice on Saturday and truth be told, we probably would have booked with them had they not made a HUGE error. They told me prior to our appointment that all 3 possible dates we were thinking of were open. Come time find out, NONE of them were. At the time, I felt pretty devastated and I think we both were a little discouraged. But now I see that it was just meant to be-and honestly, this place just feels like us.

It's really happening-we're getting married!!!! It's seriously hard to imagine that there are two people luckier than us...

2 comments:

Mrs. OrioleGal9 said...

Where is the like button? So so happy for you!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Gorgeous view.