Friday, November 18, 2011

Randomivity Edition 4


Jungie Mungle sounds like it would be a bad touch, but it's not.

Getting people to call you back from a beach community in the winter is not easy.

Even when a situation is ultimately a happy one, there's a little part of me which still has a little sadness. But the reason it happens is a happy one...

I've been pretty focused on the prize on this diet. I haven't cheated at all this week and am hoping it pays off at weigh in. I just really have to get back into exercising.

I have an MRI tonight...at 9:30pm.

I hate magazine subscriptions. They always somehow manage to make it so that you owe them money; even when you aren't the one who signed up for the subscription.

I write little notes to myself everywhere and sometimes I'll look at one and wonder what the heck I was talking about. For instance, I have a random account number written down in front of me now...but I have no idea what it's for.

This picture makes me happy:


That's my love, being a jerk. ;)

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one on things I've noted and had no clue... But he's a cute jerk...Bwahahahaahahahahaha!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I thought you threw out my checking account number!

LOL