Sunday, December 4, 2011

Success!

I found (and bought) my wedding dress yesterday! I can't tell you anything about it, obviously, but it's so pretty and it makes me feel pretty and I think that Brian is really going to like it. And it was WAY under our budget. In fact, I even bought a veil and STILL managed to be significantly under out budget.

When I tried on the dress, I didn't know how much it cost. And when I realized that it was the dress, I looked to the consultant and asked her how much. This was when I was waiting to hear the answer:


And THIS is when I heard how inexpensive it is:


In fact, I exclaimed, "I'll buy TWO!" (I didn't.)

I'm very happy. And it's a good thing that it has to be ordered because if I came home with it, I fear I'd be wearing it now. And everyday until September!!!!

Another awesome thing that happened this weekend is that Brian proposed to me again. The first time when we were in Disney he proposed with a special Disney ring. On Friday he took me to the restaurant we went to the night we met and while I was looking at the drink menu, he slipped the box onto the table, so when I put the menu down, I saw it. Needless to say, I was very excited and I feel pretty lucky. What girl get TWO proposals and TWO rings? Not many...

So now we're almost set for wedding planning. Just a few more things to hammer out and pick, and we'll be done. Which is nice, because then we can just sit back and relax and enjoy the year without worrying about deadlines and to do's.

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Jean said...

What a beautiful ring!

I knew something more-gooder was up the pike...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ring looks beautiful! So happy for you