Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Goal: Hair

This is the hairstyle I'm working toward:


I probably have about 4 inches to go on the length and some shaping with the layers, but at least I'm on the right track now. I think this will be very becoming to my face and personality. On Friday, I'm trying a new salon closer to my house and hope that she doesn't butcher my layers like everyone else in this city seems to do. Seriously-I have not found one place here in Boston to cut my hair to my liking but maybe that's because I refuse to pay $80-$125 for a haircut! It's kind of crazy.

1 comment:

lashetta said...

next time your here, go to my salon and then just have the next person trim the layers shes awesome i always leave there super happy with my layers, but ya its not cheap (although i dont know the price of just cut where she is now because i always get my highlights done the same time)