Monday, January 2, 2012

Wedding Flowers

Happy new year! I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday season...

I've started getting quotes from florists in our area. The first two came in-one a little high and one a lot lower than I thought it would be. I'm happy about that. In order to get a better idea about what it'll look like, I made a collage. I do have an "inspiration bouquet" which is how these flowers came about. My bouquet is going to be a mix of the following:

My favorite is the coral rununculus. I told all of the florists that it's a must have. Also a must have? The blue thistle. It's so unusual and pretty! I can't wait to see it all together...it's going to be beautiful.

2 comments:

Jean said...

oooh, I love all these flowers/colors together!

We have a wedding Memorial Day weekend. Allie the culinary grad is getting married. I think her sister is making a "button flower" bouquet -- Allie's having a country wedding.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty. I love the rununculus too.