Friday, March 9, 2012

Stick Figures

This is what I do with my free time now. I make diagrams of the beach where we are having our ceremony. Isn't it very lifelike? (It's actually pretty accurate, just...not lifelike!)


Today I'm staring to work on the physical invitations. I know the wedding is 6 months away, but I also know that life will get in the way once I start work again. And since I'm making every single one, the more time I have, the better. The ribbon should arrive next week (I broke down and ordered it from two different places, so that I could get exactly what I wanted.) and once I have that in my hands, I can really go to town!

I'm excited it's Friday. That means that Brian will be home with me again, even if he has things to do and places to go, he'll be here most of the time and I'll have company again. :)

1 comment:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you are really going all out for this ...WONDERFUL!